I thought this picture was pretty adorable; I tucked the fox in with Mila, and she stayed that way for the longest time. By the way, the fox was her Christmas present, and I'm pretty sure Loki has had more fun with it than Mila has. Then again, Loki appreciates toys much more than Mila does...Mila prefers chasing squirrels and eating treats over playing with her toys.
What's new at the Mickelson household?
There's not much going on here; we're still waiting around for our living room furniture to arrive. Should be getting a call any day now.... Next, we'll have to work on decorating the bedroom.
Visitors
Last weekend, we had some company: Dad, Mom, and Trisha came to visit us. It was pretty chilly, so we mostly sat around by the fireplace and visited.
Writing
As far as writing goes, I haven't been doing much blogging lately...the blogs have been neglected for the most part. Instead, I've been working on some ebooks. I just started working on my third children's nonfiction (animal habitats) book, and I'm working on a novel right now. Quite a while back, I started another nonfiction book that I've put on hold for now. It's kind of a bummer that I don't have the income from article writing anymore, but I guess it's for the best. Now I get to focus on something new.
Here are the links to the two ebooks I've published so far in the Animal Habitats series:
What else...
Okay, there's not much else. We're just busy working and getting stuff done around the house on the weekends (when we're not traveling). Right now, we don't have anything planned for the near future, which is really nice.
I was planning on working on some writing now, but I'm really tired...maybe a nap would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment