Whew. Now that the holidays are over, life can get back to normal.
Let's start with Thanksgiving...
We went back to MN and spent most of the weekend with Dan's family, and went to see my family in Thief River Falls for one of the days. We had a 4-day weekend, which was nice but tiring since we were traveling so much.
 |
| Grandpa & Grandma with all the grandkids |
 |
| Grandpa Harold with all his grandkids |
 |
| Isabelle opening her birthday presents |
We also traveled back to MN for Christmas, but only had a 3-day weekend. We spent a few hours on Christmas Eve at Dan's brother's house in Glyndon then moved on to Menahga to see my family on Christmas Day.
 |
| Selena with the pony we gave her |
 |
| Vera |
 |
| Jeremy |
 |
| Sydney |
 |
| Visiting Grandpa & Grandma |
I had to work on my birthday, and was really too lazy to do much afterward, so we ate at Godfather's and chilled at home while we waited for Dawn & Jake to get here. They were here for a couple days...
 |
| Helping Dan shovel snow |
 |
| Playing Boggle |
 |
| With the afghan I made them for Christmas |
I don't remember if I ever posted a picture of my birthday present, but I got it a couple months early. It's a bench with storage (I'm planning on upholstering the bench, or at least painting the ugly wicker top). We also -
finally - got the coat hooks done so now we can keep our coats by the back door.
This is the end of our second 3-day weekend. Sadly, we have to go back to work tomorrow and won't have any long weekends for a while now. :(
So fun to see your post! Fun pics -- especially fun to see your family with Grandpa and Grandma, and your family with the littles! :)
ReplyDeleteYour house looks super cute, btw ...!
ReplyDeleteThanks, its been slowly coming together over the years. Just finally ordered our Christmas present, new living room tables, so the ugly free ones will be out of here in a few weeks!!
Delete