I used a vacation day, so I got a three-day weekend. Dan ended up working, so I made the five-hour trip alone. I'll admit, it was kind of nice leaving Mila here so I could get (lots of) shopping done last Monday in Fargo, on my way back. I spent last week working on decor and craft-type things for the wedding. I got a lot done, but I'm exhausted, and still have lots to do. I don't know if I'll even have the time (or, more accurately, the energy) for writing articles in the next few weeks.
Anyway, back to business. I doubt I'll be posting much in the next month, but I'll try to stop in and say hi at some point. If not, I'll be back after the wedding is over and at that point I should have a little more time for writing.
Thanks, everyone!
It was a fun weekend. I'm so glad I got to be at both showers.
ReplyDelete