Saturday, December 22
Jeremy and I got to hang out for a few hours Saturday night while Dawn ran to town.
Sunday, December 23
Sunday morning was the Hillukka family Christmas. We woke up and opened presents like we always have on Christmas morning.
Mom made all of us girls aprons; I have already used mine a couple times. So cute!
Jeremy got a fun new seat.
Hangin' around the table after dinner.
We had Christmas with Dan's family that evening.
| Dan holding Selena and Mila |
Tuesday, December 25
We drove home Christmas Eve so we could enjoy our last day of vacation without having to drive five hours.
| Our Christmas dinner |
We had our first visitors of the new year this past weekend. Dawn, Jake and baby Jeremy came to see our new house for the first time.
| Sleepy time |
| Toasty warm in the blanket I crocheted for Jeremy |
No comments:
Post a Comment