adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another Weekend of Winter Visitors

It won't be long before my laptop battery dies, so I'll try to make this quick....

We just had our second weekend of visitors. Kaisa and the kids made a trip to Huron and stayed with us this weekend. Unfortunately, it's also the coldest weekend of the winter so far, and despite getting freezing rain, they took it slow and made it here.

There isn't much to do in Huron, but we had a lot of fun, even though it always goes by so quickly when we have company. Even Mila and Loki started to warm up to the kids by the end of their visit. They are always nervous around other people, especially little people, but surprisingly even Loki let them pet her a little bit.

I don't think I have much time left (I'm too lazy to go get the cord for my laptop) so I'll end it here. One more weekend of visitors, then we are making the trip for Karissa and Tyler's reception. Busy start to the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...