Every house where love abides, and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home, for there the heart can rest. (Henry Van Dyke)
adventures
(11)
anniversary
(5)
baking
(8)
birthday
(15)
cars
(7)
Chicago
(2)
Christmas
(17)
cleaning
(5)
coronavirus
(2)
crochet
(6)
decorating
(11)
Easter
(7)
engagement
(5)
fall
(4)
family
(42)
fitness
(3)
flowers
(3)
food
(14)
giveaway
(5)
Graya
(1)
green
(6)
health
(4)
holidays
(27)
honeymoon
(4)
Huron
(33)
Kenna Jade
(13)
life
(51)
Loki
(8)
Mason City
(4)
Mila
(12)
money
(4)
moving
(12)
musings
(11)
New Year
(9)
nieces and nephews
(18)
our girls
(3)
pets
(20)
pictures
(30)
pregnancy update
(24)
project 2014
(3)
projects
(16)
Raelyn Marie
(3)
recipes
(5)
Seattle
(1)
Sherlock
(2)
snow
(7)
spring
(10)
summer
(14)
Test
(1)
Thanksgiving
(5)
travel
(33)
tricks
(1)
Valentine
(1)
Virgin Islands
(4)
visitors
(26)
wedding
(11)
winter
(14)
writing
(10)
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Isabelle's Baptism
Okay, I've gotten bad at staying caught up... I've been pretty lazy lately, especially since I've been trying to keep up with my weekly green blog posts.
Anyway, a few weeks ago, we visited Karissa and Tyler in Thief River Falls the weekend of Isabelle's baptism, which is why she is wearing a baptism gown in the picture.
It was a looong drive!
We have stayed home the last few weekends, because after traveling two weekends in a row, we have exhausted our travel funds for a while. This weekend, we had considered going back home for Clint's benefit (to raise money to rebuild his house after a fire destroyed his old one) and for Selena's 2nd birthday party, but it's just not in the budget right now.
I really need to get some articles written, but I keep getting distracted, and now I have to finish my Week 9 blog post on chemical-free shampoo and conditioner. I'm having a hard time keeping up with it, so hopefully I don't give up halfway through the year - I'm hoping that by posting my progress on a public blog, it will keep me motivated to stick with it.
Don't worry, I'm still pretty excited about it. I just put way too much work into some of the weekly posts, and it takes quite a bit of my time....
Labels:
family,
life,
nieces and nephews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment