Almost a year later, I finally got around to painting the tiny bathroom on our main floor. As you can see in the before picture, it was painted in blue and yellow, with a butterfly border. For such a tiny room, it took forever to rip down the border, prime, and paint it in two coats of beige. I also took down the ugly towel bar and replaced it with a silver ring.
When I get a chance, I will post a few pictures from our trip to New Orleans... We have been back home all weekend, but it's been busy trying to get caught up on housework!
Every house where love abides, and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home, for there the heart can rest. (Henry Van Dyke)
adventures
(11)
anniversary
(5)
baking
(8)
birthday
(15)
cars
(7)
Chicago
(2)
Christmas
(17)
cleaning
(5)
coronavirus
(2)
crochet
(6)
decorating
(11)
Easter
(7)
engagement
(5)
fall
(4)
family
(42)
fitness
(3)
flowers
(3)
food
(14)
giveaway
(5)
Graya
(1)
green
(6)
health
(4)
holidays
(27)
honeymoon
(4)
Huron
(33)
Kenna Jade
(13)
life
(51)
Loki
(8)
Mason City
(4)
Mila
(12)
money
(4)
moving
(12)
musings
(11)
New Year
(9)
nieces and nephews
(18)
our girls
(3)
pets
(20)
pictures
(30)
pregnancy update
(24)
project 2014
(3)
projects
(16)
Raelyn Marie
(3)
recipes
(5)
Seattle
(1)
Sherlock
(2)
snow
(7)
spring
(10)
summer
(14)
Test
(1)
Thanksgiving
(5)
travel
(33)
tricks
(1)
Valentine
(1)
Virgin Islands
(4)
visitors
(26)
wedding
(11)
winter
(14)
writing
(10)
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like seeing the before and after pictures ... wow! What a difference!! :)
ReplyDelete