adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pictures from Anthony & Alisha's Wedding



Happy new year 2015!

Even though it was a couple weeks ago already, I thought I'd share a few of my pictures from Anthony and Alisha's wedding. I decided not to take any pictures at Christmas this year and just enjoy our trip to MN. Instead, I spent half of the time sick, so I couldn't enjoy it anyway.

Well, I won't waste any time here.






























That's it for now...I'm sure I'll be back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...