adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Kitty Pictures {Newborn to 2 Weeks}

I'm finally getting around to posting kitty pictures. It's been a really busy couple weeks, with company both weekends and Trisha here during the week. Anyway, I'll post more about that later... Moving on.

Kitties: Newborn

The kittens were born a few hours after I last posted, two weeks ago. I knew that Graya (that's what I've been calling her) was in labor so when she cried loudly at the door just after supper, I knew she was trying to tell us she was in pain. So I went out and sat with her and comforted her. She kept trying to get into my lap but, when I wouldn't let her, she kept burying her face between my legs. She finally went into her box and stayed in there until well after all four were born.


 Kitties: One Week

#1. My "favorite" has such a cute face

#2. This one looks funny, with a dark gray head and light gray body

#3. This one has funny splotchy markings on its face

#4. This one is all black

Kitties: Two weeks

The kitties have grown a ton in the past two weeks. Now their eyes are mostly open and they're moving around a bit more. They still haven't really left the box, other than when I take them out to hold them. I'm not sure what we're going to do when they start running around; they are just on our deck right now.


This little one always has its face near the opening. I thought it was so adorable when it was snuggling with Mama Kitty! This was taken a little before their eyes were completely open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...