adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Baby Update {18 Weeks}


At 18 weeks, baby is about the size of a sweet potato, or 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces. I have still been feeling what I think are movements, but it's a little early yet to be able to feel much. Although just a couple hours ago, it felt like a fish was really flopping around in there for a few seconds (or it could have just been my lunch!).

I am starting to get a little more achy, but otherwise have been feeling pretty good. The nausea has mostly subsided, although I don't think it's going to completely go away.

Last weekend, we went to Menahga and Fargo to visit family and friends (plus shopping, during which I got a ton of--mostly maternity--clothes!), and now this weekend we made a quick trip to Mitchell for some more shopping. I had wanted to find some nursery furniture at second-hand stores but didn't find a single thing, so we stopped at KMart's going-out-of-business sale and got a pretty sweet deal on a crib/changing table combo, plus a rug for the nursery. It's starting to come together!

For Valentine's weekend, we don't really have anything too exciting planned...which is fine, because I'm completely wiped out already.

Dan ordered a bouquet of flowers, which was delivered yesterday to work. Sadly, I only got to enjoy it for about an hour, since it didn't arrive until 3:00. I would have brought it home, but we have some naughty kitties who would've eaten it...at least I'll be able to enjoy it all week at work now. :)


We kind of had our 'dinner out' at lunchtime today in Mitchell; we ate at a Chinese place we like there. Then tonight, we'll probably go see a movie, and I don't think we'll do much tomorrow. Being Sunday, it will probably be a really lazy day.

I haven't had any appointments since my last update, but my next one is coming up this Tuesday. I'm getting a little anxious to make sure we still have a strong heartbeat (and Dan is going to try to come for it!). I'll feel much better once we hear it. Otherwise, there's not much to update right now...

Baby Maryelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...