adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Baby Update {32 Weeks}


At 32 weeks, baby is now the size of a pomelo (a large citrus fruit) - she is around 18 inches long and weighs about four pounds.

She has a full set of finger- and toenails, and can suck her thumb. She is practicing breathing and is still kicking like crazy. Lately, I've been able to feel body parts more distinctly. For a while, she was digging a foot into my right side nonstop, which really hurt, but she seems to have changed positions since then.

Only two months left!

We're a little more prepared now than we were two weeks ago. At my last Centering group, we toured the hospital (Dan was even able to come along!), so at least now we know where we need to go. I also pre-registered so we'll have a little less paperwork to do when the time comes. The maternity ward is very nice and cozy, with fairly large rooms.

Last weekend, we went back home to celebrate Dan's grandpa's 89th birthday and visit with family, and stopped at some garage sales, where I picked up a few baby things...a pink crib sheet, three receiving blankets, a waterproof pad, pajamas, three white onesies, and a fuzzy bear winter suit:


Grandma Sandy also gave a few outfits and a super cute book called "On the Night You Were Born":


And we can't forget to include pictures of the birthday party!




We also had an office baby shower this past week and received lots of nice things...but I'll leave that for another post. First, I need to work on going through everything and getting it all organized.

Finally, I'll leave you with a few pictures of the fur babies....

The cats always have to hang out in the bathroom while I'm getting ready for work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...