adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Ring

"Will you marry me?"

"For real? Okay. I mean, yes."

3 comments:

  1. Aaawww....beautiful! Congratulations so you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, meant Congratulations to you both!

    I was so excited to see that you had a picture of your ring that I didn't even proofread! My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I just figured out that if you click on each picture, you can see a larger view of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...