adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mila Turns 2

It's Mila's 2nd birthday today, so she got a special treat of beef for dinner.

Loki got some, too.
After Dinner

Mila's dessert was a rawhide stick with gooey stuff inside.
Look at that little pink tongue!

Loki was very curious.

She went at that thing forever...

...and ever.

"Don't bother me! I'm busy at the moment."


She really went to town on the thing.

We even brought it outside for a little while tonight.
In the Meantime...

Loki's looking awfully naughty. Wonder what she's been up to...

...That's what. I forgot my dinner plate on the table, and she just couldn't resist.

Just a little bit more... She didn't stop until she was done.
All Tuckered Out

Loki got a stuffed cow for her birthday, too. She just just wasn't going to have it.

"Aw, fine. I'll snuggle, but you can't make me like it."

1 comment:

  1. I was so sure I made a comment here a week or so ago ... maybe I forgot to 'publish' what I wrote?! Anyway, it's fun to find your blog (again?) - now I'm following it, so will read as you post! You write so well, it's always fun to read what you've written - and nice to see pictures, too. I have to get better about posting pictures on mine!

    It was fun to see you when I was there - there wasn't enough time to really visit, but was nice to see everyone, at least!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...