adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Blogger's Note

It has been an uneventful week, I'm happy to say. And, boy, has it flown! That's a good thing...before you know it, we will be in Chicago. So excited!!

I've been meaning to mention this for a long time now, but keep forgetting--for anyone without a google account who has tried to comment in the past, I have changed the settings so non-members can also comment. Yes, comments are welcome and appreciated on our blog, but not required. ;)

(And don't bother with the spam, because it will be deleted immediately.)

I actually have nothing else to say right now, so I'll keep it short. Have a good night and a better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...