| My flowers |
__
I wish I could post more regularly, but there really isn't much to post about. Every day is pretty much the same thing: go to work, come home from work, clean, think about writing an article, cook dinner...blah, blah, blah. I like that it's dull, but I do wish I had more to write about. I guess I'll have to start taking cute pictures of the critters and post them.
We did go back home this past weekend for deer hunting and all of my family was there. Of course, we basically had Saturday to do everything since we drove all Friday evening and Sunday afternoon.
(Since Friday was Dan's birthday, and we spent it driving, we celebrated it on Thursday instead. I made spaghetti for dinner, and we had cupcakes and ice cream for dessert.)
| Tyler & Karissa...and Twist |
I kind of hogged baby Jeremy all weekend. He's gotten a lot bigger--it had been seven weeks since I last saw him. He's a very good baby. He's mostly content to just sleep...I barely heard him cry all weekend.
Since Daylight Savings ended and the clocks were set back an hour Sunday morning, we got an extra hour in the weekend. It was a good weekend for that, since we went to bed so late Saturday night. I woke up at 7:30 (the new time) and felt well-rested.
We took the rest of our wedding things back with us. There were a few gifts and a bunch of decorations, which means I got to find places for more things in our house. Luckily, we didn't have much in the first place. I'd been waiting for the rest of our things and couldn't wait to finish decorating. Now, I just need to wait to get our pictures back so I can frame them and find a few more things to fill up the empty spots in our living room.
| Baby Jeremy |
No comments:
Post a Comment