adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Announcing the Giveaway Winner

We have a winner!

I used this random number generator to get the crochet set winner. And the winner is....

 

 .....

Commenter #1:  Joni. Congratulations!

Since 12 entries is pretty close to 15, I'll add the bar of soap to the set. :)

To crochet your own soap saver, check out this article I published with my own pattern.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay!!! I'm so excited! I am always optimistic when I enter a drawing, and can't remember the last time I have actually won something - so this is really fun! Thanks so much, Tonya!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...