Doesn't look like we're going to get anywhere near 15 comments, which was the goal for adding a bar of grapeseed oil soap to the set. Oh, well.
We made a quick trip to Fargo/Moorhead this past weekend for Selena's first birthday party. It actually rained--no, poured--halfway there, then snowed a little the rest of the way. Mostly, it was really, really foggy. The way back, the wind blew the snow over the road and it got pretty icy in some areas.
![]() |
| Selena snuggling with her new blanket |
It was fun to be back there, though, and I was pretty excited to get a new smartphone! I'd had my old BlackBerry for 2-1/2 years and, to be honest, it was a piece of junk.
Other than that, there's really nothing going on around here. We're back to work and lovin' it. *Note the sarcasm.* We'll have a busy summer, though, with graduation, camping and weddings--including Caitlin's (she just got engaged last weekend), which will be the third in my family in under a year.
That's all I have to say for now. But I'll be back in a few days to announce the winner of the giveaway!

Tonya- I love the blanket!! You are so talented! Hey, I should have thought long ago to ask this - how would I share your blog on my fb page? Well, maybe I'm not so ignorant, after all ... I'll try to copy and paste ... :) Let's see how it works! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Joni, I see you already figured it out. :)
ReplyDelete