adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

A late Happy Easter to everyone! We spent Easter with my family, but had to work Easter Monday so we left to come home right after dinner on Sunday. And I had to go and forget the camera so I didn't even take any pictures! I could have used my phone camera, but of course I didn't even think of that.

My parents and Trisha came to visit a couple weeks ago, and I didn't think to take any then, either, so my mom sent me her pictures.



Debbie and Bobby stopped for a few days about a week later but no pictures from then, either.

We don't have much going on for a little while now, so I'm getting started on spring cleaning. I'm hoping to get a little done every day--in addition to daily housework, of course--so we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...