adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, Jeremy

I've been a really lazy blogger lately. My posts are ancient history by the time I get around to creating them. This time, I'm going to post some pictures from Jeremy's birthday party...only two days ago!

It's already been a year since this boy was born....

Hangin' out with me while I get ready in the morning


"I'm the birthday boy"

Birthday cake



Driving his new car

Cheese!


The camera flash was just cracking him up



Happy 1st birthday, Jeremy!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! It's hard to believe he's already a year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy! Yes, hard to believe he's already a year old! Kristin and I remember when it was YOU a little baby and then turning one! :) If the saying is true that time flies when you're having fun ... we've been having lots of fun, cuz time sure flies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...