Every house where love abides, and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home, for there the heart can rest. (Henry Van Dyke)
adventures
(11)
anniversary
(5)
baking
(8)
birthday
(15)
cars
(7)
Chicago
(2)
Christmas
(17)
cleaning
(5)
coronavirus
(2)
crochet
(6)
decorating
(11)
Easter
(7)
engagement
(5)
fall
(4)
family
(42)
fitness
(3)
flowers
(3)
food
(14)
giveaway
(5)
Graya
(1)
green
(6)
health
(4)
holidays
(27)
honeymoon
(4)
Huron
(33)
Kenna Jade
(13)
life
(51)
Loki
(8)
Mason City
(4)
Mila
(12)
money
(4)
moving
(12)
musings
(11)
New Year
(9)
nieces and nephews
(18)
our girls
(3)
pets
(20)
pictures
(30)
pregnancy update
(24)
project 2014
(3)
projects
(16)
Raelyn Marie
(3)
recipes
(5)
Seattle
(1)
Sherlock
(2)
snow
(7)
spring
(10)
summer
(14)
Test
(1)
Thanksgiving
(5)
travel
(33)
tricks
(1)
Valentine
(1)
Virgin Islands
(4)
visitors
(26)
wedding
(11)
winter
(14)
writing
(10)
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Baby Update {24 Weeks}
At 24 weeks, baby is about the size of an eggplant, or approximately 13 inches long and 1.5 pounds. She is not as see-through anymore, since she's been packing on some fat. She has developed taste buds, so now she can taste what I eat--time to get my fruits and veggies in!
One fun thing that has happened over the past few weeks: Just after our 22 week update, we discovered that we can now see my tummy jump sometimes when baby kicks really hard! And she's definitely getting stronger, because that happens somewhat often. In fact, as I write this, I'm getting kicked hard, and it feels so weird...
Just the other night, I woke up at about 2 AM and she decided that was a good time to get some stretching in--I could feel a whole bunch of jabs on both my left and right sides at exactly the same time! Needless to say, I didn't fall back asleep for a while. And I didn't mind at all.
We got Debbie's gift assembled a couple weeks ago (well, Dan did while I napped!). It's so adorable, and so very generous of her. Baby's going to love it! Thanks, Auntie Debbie!
We got another fun surprise in the mail recently. The Beckmans sent some adorable outfits...thanks, Karissa, Tyler, and girls! So cute:
And that's about it for this week's update; we are traveling over Easter weekend, so I am scheduling this to auto-post on Saturday. Hopefully it works!
On that note, I'll leave you with one last picture...Graya and Mila snuggling with their baby sister.
Labels:
pregnancy update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment