Four weeks to go (give or take), and already ready to be done...not only is it getting more difficult to move around without hurting or having to catch my breath, but I'm desperately ready for a break from work (and so is Dan). We can't even take a vacation day without getting calls from work. I can only imagine that I'll be in the middle of giving birth and we'll still be getting calls....
Not to mention, we are anxious to see our baby, who is now the size of a papaya at around 19 inches long and weighing in at about six pounds. She should be starting to move down, getting ready to be born. Although I think she's been head-down for quite some time, I'm starting to feel more pressure (especially on my bladder!), and I've gotten a few comments lately from people saying it looks like she's dropping.
Now that the showers are over, we have been working on compiling the last few items we need, which isn't much. I've also been working on writing out thank-you cards, plus trying to get the house in order (which isn't happening very quickly!). I did finish/distribute the cards from the office shower - now to start on the rest...which I suspect will take a while!
A few deliveries from Target and Amazon have already arrived, and we should be getting one more in the next few days.
![]() |
| bottle starter set, car seat cover, bib clip, and changing table cover |
![]() |
| sleepers, gripe water, and gas drops |
We also received the curtains for the nursery, but that pic will have to wait until they have been hung up!
I'm hoping to finish packing our hospital bag this weekend...we already unpacked the stroller and car seat and just need to install the car seat in the car, then we'll be ready. As ready as I am, though, hopefully she'll stay in for another 3-4 weeks! No longer than that, hopefully....



No comments:
Post a Comment