adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Saturday, June 11, 2016

MN Baby Shower {Part 1}

We traveled back to Minnesota for our second baby shower (with family and friends). It was such a fun weekend!

Our families were absolutely amazing, and they put together a very nice shower. A huge thank you to everyone who helped, and to everyone who came. It really meant a lot!

I think this is going to get pretty long, so I'm going to break it up into a couple different posts. I actually didn't take any pictures myself (for once!) so I am "borrowing" some from a few other people.

The Decorations


guess the birth details, plus name suggestions



rubber duckies in the punch!

The Activities & Guests

Jeremy was a big helper with opening gifts.









Playing the "guess the belly size" game...




Vera was really enjoying the snacks! Isabelle doesn't look quite sure about her food, though...






The Group Photos

These are a few of the group pictures from the shower; I know there were others, so I'll have to add them later if I come across them.




I'm going to leave it at that for this post. The next will mainly consist of pictures I took of all the wonderful gifts we received as I was showing them to Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...