adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Friday, June 24, 2016

Father's Day Weekend Visitors 2016


For the first time in almost six months, we had MN visitors! Last weekend happened to be Father's Day weekend, and both Dan's and my parents came to visit, along with his grandpa and Sadie.

Even though it was super hot and humid, it was a lot of fun! Dan's parents arrived Saturday morning and stayed until Sunday afternoon, and my mom and dad came Sunday and stayed until Monday morning. We had a good time eating out, visiting, and shopping the going-out-of-business sales at KMart (twice! we got some good deals on baby clothes!). 



Thank you all for coming to see us! It meant a lot that you made the long trip here.

Today, I get to do the 24-hour urine test again. Yay... I've been having a little swelling (although I'm sure that has more to do with the heat than anything), a little dizziness and nausea, and at my appointment on Tuesday I had high blood pressure and protein in my urine. They took a blood panel, and wanted to get the 24-hour sample as soon as possible (I was NOT going to bring that giant orange jug to work though!) so I started it yesterday and have to get it to the clinic before they close today.

I'm almost done using my vacation days now...after today and Monday, I should have one day left. My plans were to get some organizing done today, but I woke up hurting so much I could hardly turn over, and actually getting out of bed was even more difficult. I think as the day goes on, it'll get better though. Still, I'm probably going to spend a lot of the day sitting (so much for getting groceries!).

Oh, well. Not much longer now....

1 comment:

  1. Aah! You're getting so close!! I will sure be thinking about you - I know the end of pregnancy is not such a great time, but hang in there! It's well worth it - soon your little princess will be in your arms! 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...