![]() |
| The Hillukka family |
I spent the first half of Saturday afternoon in the kitchen. Even though I had tons of help from my sisters, I ran around like crazy trying to refill the food and visit with people in-between. After a while, I was able to slow down quite a bit and enjoy myself. At the end of the day, everyone worked together to clean up and it was over before I realized what was going on.
~
I would like to extend a huge thank-you to everyone who attended and helped out at the party. You're all amazing! I wish I could properly thank all of you....
~
Now, I can relax for a little while and enjoy planning the wedding--we're only four months away! Just think, twenty-five years from now, we will be celebrating our twenty-fifth and my parents their fiftieth. :)

Wish I could have been there - or wish our family could have been there! I so clearly remember their wedding!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your last comment! ... in 25 years you and Dan will be celebrating your 25th, and your mom and dad their 50th ... something about that just sounds so ... neat? delightful? wonderful? solid? ... I'm not sure what word would fit what I'm thinking here, but anyway - wishing you happiness with the wedding plans during these last 4 months. And many, many happy married years!
Thanks, Joni! I wish you all could have been there. Even living one state away, we miss a lot of events back home that would be nice to attend...
ReplyDeleteIt was an awesome Anniversary Party. Thanks to all of our kids who helped plan it - especially to you Tonya for all the planning you did. Also, like Tonya said thanks to all the rest of you who helped - especially to those who helped clean up. It was amazing how fast it was done with all the help!
ReplyDeleteJoni - we would have loved to have had you there with us! We also miss things, especially when Kerry is gone and it just isn't possible for me to get to everywhere!