We have less than three months to go now. Even though we got a lot of the bigger details out of the way months ago, there is still a lot to do and not much time to do it. Now that it's June, we're starting to feel pressed for time. It's not easy trying to plan a wedding from a state away....
I'm getting very close to having invitations addressed and ready to send. I've been working on addressing them for a couple weeks now. WHY do I always have to make everything as difficult as possible for myself? I could have just printed addresses on clear labels, but no--I'm not only writing them by hand, but I'm using architectural lettering. This means it takes almost two hours to address ten invitations.
But that's not all. I had the brilliant idea to use glue sticks to attach two pieces of cardstock together. Turns out that doesn't stick so well. So, now I also have to re-glue most of the invites since they fall apart at the slightest touch.
I am almost done with them, though. With any luck, I could have the invitations in the mail by the end of the week!!
What else?
Sometime soon, I need to pick up my dress from Moorhead and make an appointment to try out hairstyles in Park Rapids. I also need to buy all of my accessories. We need to go to PR sometime to apply for a marriage license, as well, and figure out chair rental, etc. We still don't have a musician. That's not to mention all the other little details...You may think three months is a lot of time to get this all done, but we have to get it all done in a few weekend trips back to Fargo and Park Rapids.
So, yeah, three months to go....
Every house where love abides, and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home, for there the heart can rest. (Henry Van Dyke)
adventures
(11)
anniversary
(5)
baking
(8)
birthday
(15)
cars
(7)
Chicago
(2)
Christmas
(17)
cleaning
(5)
coronavirus
(2)
crochet
(6)
decorating
(11)
Easter
(7)
engagement
(5)
fall
(4)
family
(42)
fitness
(3)
flowers
(3)
food
(14)
giveaway
(5)
Graya
(1)
green
(6)
health
(4)
holidays
(27)
honeymoon
(4)
Huron
(33)
Kenna Jade
(13)
life
(51)
Loki
(8)
Mason City
(4)
Mila
(12)
money
(4)
moving
(12)
musings
(11)
New Year
(9)
nieces and nephews
(18)
our girls
(3)
pets
(20)
pictures
(30)
pregnancy update
(24)
project 2014
(3)
projects
(16)
Raelyn Marie
(3)
recipes
(5)
Seattle
(1)
Sherlock
(2)
snow
(7)
spring
(10)
summer
(14)
Test
(1)
Thanksgiving
(5)
travel
(33)
tricks
(1)
Valentine
(1)
Virgin Islands
(4)
visitors
(26)
wedding
(11)
winter
(14)
writing
(10)
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! Close enough now to start counting down the days.
ReplyDelete