adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Wedding of Karissa & Tyler

Really quick, because I need to get busy writing a couple articles that are due by the end of the month....

Karissa and Tyler got married this past weekend, a few days before Christmas when the whole family was home. Here are some pictures:















That's about all the time I have right now. One of these days, I'll post some pictures from our three Christmases!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these pictures! I've seen a few on fb, but you got a few different shots here! How fun it must have been to have that 'secret' or 'surprise' wedding in the planning, hey?!! Looks like it was really nice!! And by the way, look at the picture of you and Dan - have you realized that you two look kind of alike? :) Nice picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni I'm sorry I didn't see your comment earlier. Yes it was fun! Funny that you think we look alike in that pic. I guess it takes someone who does not see us often to see that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...