Well, I have decided to start a new blog for my 2014 green project; for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, you will find it here.
I had originally been leaning toward making the weekly posts on this blog, but being set to private, it doesn't get much traffic. A public blog will get more exposure, leading to potential book sales - when the time comes. I have even thought that, as I get more involved, I might even be able to come up with shorter, more specific, ebook ideas that I can publish throughout the year.
We'll see how much time and motivation I have, though; I have a feeling I will be pretty busy with all my other goals. If I do end up spending a lot of time on this project, I might have to lower my expectations for writing articles, since it's already pretty difficult to find time for all the different projects I have going on!
VIP Seats
You (the readers of this blog) will still get an occasional "sneak peek" as I work on my weekly green mini-projects, since it will likely be a big part of my daily life. I highly doubt I will dedicate each and every week specifically to one mini-project, since some will take longer, and some will be changes I made long ago that I will use as "fillers" during the weeks that I have nothing new to write about. As a matter of fact, I have already gotten started by ordering a recycling bin and signing up for curbside pickup, so that will be the topic of my very first weekly post.
Anyway, I thought I'd fill you in since I originally brought up my idea on this blog. I don't have much else to say right now, though, so I'll just let you visit the other blog - if you so desire - and decide whether you would like to follow my Go Green in 2014 project from there. I can't wait to get started...in fact, I think I'm going to get started writing some of my weekly posts and schedule them to start posting in the new year!
Have a good week. :)
Every house where love abides, and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home, for there the heart can rest. (Henry Van Dyke)
adventures
(11)
anniversary
(5)
baking
(8)
birthday
(15)
cars
(7)
Chicago
(2)
Christmas
(17)
cleaning
(5)
coronavirus
(2)
crochet
(6)
decorating
(11)
Easter
(7)
engagement
(5)
fall
(4)
family
(42)
fitness
(3)
flowers
(3)
food
(14)
giveaway
(5)
Graya
(1)
green
(6)
health
(4)
holidays
(27)
honeymoon
(4)
Huron
(33)
Kenna Jade
(13)
life
(51)
Loki
(8)
Mason City
(4)
Mila
(12)
money
(4)
moving
(12)
musings
(11)
New Year
(9)
nieces and nephews
(18)
our girls
(3)
pets
(20)
pictures
(30)
pregnancy update
(24)
project 2014
(3)
projects
(16)
Raelyn Marie
(3)
recipes
(5)
Seattle
(1)
Sherlock
(2)
snow
(7)
spring
(10)
summer
(14)
Test
(1)
Thanksgiving
(5)
travel
(33)
tricks
(1)
Valentine
(1)
Virgin Islands
(4)
visitors
(26)
wedding
(11)
winter
(14)
writing
(10)
Monday, December 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment