Of course, we had a few gifts to open that morning.
The stockings all hung by the chimney....
Mila wasn't quite sure what to do with her presents.
Loki had already gotten her gift (a climbing tree), but we put the feathers in her stocking to play with on Christmas Day, and she destroyed the first feather in just minutes.
Since we had already gotten ourselves a dining table set, Dan and I just exchanged stocking stuffers again this year....
I'm not even sure what we did that day. I know Dan finally got around to shoveling the sidewalk, and I actually played some fitness games on the kinect. Otherwise, we just sat around in our comfy clothes!
For our Christmas dinner, we made Chinese food. (Only the stir fry was homemade - we picked up the rest frozen from Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve!)
It was a pretty relaxing day, which was nice. Then we went back to work for two days, and now here we are again with two days off! Next week, we have Wednesday off again for New Year's Day. Yay!
I've been a busy bee, preparing for my green challenge, which starts in just a few days! I have already written and scheduled a few weekly blog posts to auto-post, which will be really nice if I get busy for some reason when the time comes. My first few weeks are on recycling, green cleaning, and purifying air with plants. Just to give you a little hint of what to expect. ;)
Off to do some more brainstorming, I suppose!
No comments:
Post a Comment