adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back at Home, Safe and Sound

Both my car and Dan are home, safe and sound. It's good to have everything back to normal.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that they only charged me the original quoted price, even though we were told that stripping and painting the entire roof on my car would cost over $100 more. It's pretty weird seeing my car without an ugly roof!

Before

 
After






Sadly, once I got home, I noticed that there are a few tiny chips in the paint near the hood on my car. Apparently, it's just a really bad original paint job (which is why the roof got so bad so fast) and I'm afraid the whole thing will eventually just peel and rust.

What can I do, though, except try to come up with a bottle of touch up paint and prevent it from completely peeling for as long as I can? Not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...