adventures (11) anniversary (5) baking (8) birthday (15) cars (7) Chicago (2) Christmas (17) cleaning (5) coronavirus (2) crochet (6) decorating (11) Easter (7) engagement (5) fall (4) family (42) fitness (3) flowers (3) food (14) giveaway (5) Graya (1) green (6) health (4) holidays (27) honeymoon (4) Huron (33) Kenna Jade (13) life (51) Loki (8) Mason City (4) Mila (12) money (4) moving (12) musings (11) New Year (9) nieces and nephews (18) our girls (3) pets (20) pictures (30) pregnancy update (24) project 2014 (3) projects (16) Raelyn Marie (3) recipes (5) Seattle (1) Sherlock (2) snow (7) spring (10) summer (14) Test (1) Thanksgiving (5) travel (33) tricks (1) Valentine (1) Virgin Islands (4) visitors (26) wedding (11) winter (14) writing (10)

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lonely

Work brought Dan to Iowa this week, so the critters and I are alone. It's strange, being alone in a town where you know almost no one. It's lonely.

Still, we probably needed this time apart. It's been really stressful lately. Even though I would have loved to join him, it was nice to have a few days to myself, to do whatever I want. Not that I did much.

I still don't have my car, and I'm really dreading the day I have to go pay them to get it back. Since the paint just kept on peeling when they were stripping it, they had to do the whole thing. Much more expensive. Oh, well...if it ever peels again, they will have to re-do it for free.

It's starting to get really quiet here. I'm sure we will all (meaning me, Mila and Loki) will be ready for Dan to come home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...